Checking In? How VoIP Helps Hotels Check Out of Their Old Phone System
This eBook, "Checking In? How VoIP Helps Hotels Check Out of Their Old Phone System" is a comprehensive guide to purchasing a hotel VoIP phone system
This eBook, “Checking In? How VoIP Helps Hotels Check Out of Their Old Phone System” is a comprehensive guide to purchasing a hotel VoIP phone system for business and hospitality industry executives who are researching the available options.
Unlike most of the marketing material you’ve probably been reviewing, this eBook offers unbiased information and advice on how to choose a system that best will enable your hotel front desks, reservation representatives, and business offices to deliver quality customer service while increasing productivity and efficiency.
By enabling hotels to provide an efficient, customer-focused service, VoIP is helping to create the satisfaction levels that drive repeat business and revenue growth.
This comprehensive eBook covers the following areas:
- How VoIP meets the unique needs of the hotel industry
- The hotel market
- Solutions for both on-premise and cloud-based VoIP systems
- How VoIP controls infrastructure costs
- Tips for centralizing communications management
- VoIP helps agents cover seasonal demand and peak booking times
- VoIP makes more of guest room phones
- Designing front desk service
- Keeping mobile staff in contact
- Making a final decision
Hotel and hospitality executives will gain insight into the benefits of VoIP hotel phone centers and how these features support hotel management and guest relations.
Download this eBook below for unbiased guidance on purchasing a VoIP hotel phone system. Stop wading through all of the marketing spin and learn what features and capabilities really benefit hotels.