Be a VoIP Expert with the Beginner’s Guide to VoIP
This eBook is a comprehensive beginner's guide to VoIP to help business executives make an informed business decision when choosing a communication system.
This eBook, Be aExpert with the Beginner’s Guide to VoIP, is a comprehensive, beginner’s level guide to Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology for business executives who want a better understanding of IP telephony to make an informed business decision when choosing a communication system.
Although businesses have relied on landline phone systems for decades, VoIP rapidly is becoming the go-to telecommunications technology for businesses today. A VoIP phone system, from a user’s perceptive, works the same way as a traditional PBX or Public Exchange phone. VoIP phones. However, compared to landline phones, VoIP phones not only cost less to use but also offer more functionality.
Unlike most of the marketing material you’ve probably been reviewing, this eBook offers unbiased information and advice on how VoIP technology can enable your business’s success and growth.
This comprehensive eBook answers the following questions about SIP trunking and VoIP:
- What is VoIP?
- How does VoIP work vs. landline phones?
- What is a voice packet?
- Why are voice packets faster than copper wire transmissions?
- How does a landline phone connect with a VoIP phone?
- Why is VoIP so cheap?
- Do I need special equipment to make a VoIP call?
- How do I connect my VoIP phone to the Internet?
- What is ATA?
- What is an IP phone?
- How does a softphone work?
- How does mobile VoIP work?
- What extra services come with a VoIP plan?
- What are the disadvantages of VoIP?
Download this eBook below for unbiased insight on the functions of VoIP telephony and the benefits it can have on your business. Stop wading through all of the marketing spin and learn how the features and benefits of these technologies work.