How Do You Know if You Need to Upgrade Your Phone Service?
These days, if you're working with an on-site business phone system, chances are you've experienced some frustrations from time to time. But are these frustrations enough for you to upgrade your phone...
These days, if you’re working with an on-site business phone system, chances are you’ve experienced some frustrations from time to time. But are these frustrations enough for you to upgrade your phone service to a cloud-based solution?
It’s a question that’s asked in a recent article on avoxi.com, 5 Signs That You’ve Outgrown Your Business Phone Service. In the article, Avoxi discusses the specific criteria that businesses should consider glaring signs that it’s time to move to the cloud:
No matter your size or industry, the problems [mentioned below] can plague any business. A virtual phone system can solve these problems and more. It’s a cost-effective, scalable, feature-rich system that can help you better manage your employees and track your customers. If you’re tired of endless problems with your on-site phone system, it may be time for a change.
These 5 signs include:
- You’re in need for some new and improved features (time of day routing, easy access to call recording, etc.)
- Your current system is costly to scale up or down
- You know you can do a lot more with your customer service
- You’re missing out on the wonders of a mobile workforce, because your employees’ means of communication is tied to a desk
- You’re realizing now that you’re in need of a disaster recovery plan, and your on-site system just won’t cut it
Hosted business phone systems give business leaders the opportunity to adapt their communication needs as they see fit (even from season to season) without having to invest in massive infrastructure or retraining. And, with cloud computing security becoming stronger each day, more and more larger enterprises are seeing that “moving to the cloud” isn’t as scary as it might have been.
Here are some related articles: